Monday, February 16, 2009

.lambs.

The ewe (Joni) that my sister showed as a yearling this year at the fair had lambs last Wednesday (twins: a boy and a girl), and I just had to go home this weekend to see them. And since you couldn't go with me to see them, I'm bringing them to you! I also took a video but I'm not sure how to put it on here so we will see.
Here they are: Aren't they just adorable! They will just keep getting cuter so I will keep you updated on their progress.. Here they are 3 days old.


You might be wondering what the hole in the plywood is for? My dad made them a place to keep warm. They can go in and keep warm under the heat lamp and their mama can stil check on them. It seems to be working pretty well. We still have 2 ewes that are supposed to have lambs so hopefully I will have more lamb pics to share.
Here is the video. Hopefully it works!! The little kitten (Ralphie) was pretty curious :)

























2 comments:

MauritaMason said...

So cute!!! I may have to come up and see them.

elb said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!