My grandma gives us money for our birthday so I was thinking I could buy one since my birthday is coming up soon! I would probably order it now though so I can get the good deal.
My question for you is: Since I will be using this to carry my books (which I only have a few months left to do) should I get the big size or the smaller one (although there that big of a difference in size) Also, help me choose a pattern because they are all pretty.
Here are my options. Please vote :)
1. Villager in Peacock It is originally $72 but is on sale for $40!!

2. Vera in Kensington (brown) or Classic Black. It's originally $78 but is on sale for $50!


So let me know what you think and what colors you like :) If I get one of these I will have had 4 bags and an id holder. I keep getting the same style because I really like the purse that I have and now I really like the larger bag. They are just so awesome. Except when you have them in the rain.. then it doesn't work out too well, but they have so many pockets inside and stuff. The bag that I have right now is the second option btw.
I just ♥ them!

4 comments:
I think the first one would be a great color for you. And you can never have a bag too large!
If I were picking for me, I'd choose the last one.
I really like the first pattern! I have the Bermuda Blue (is that what it's called?) diaper bag, and it's a very similar color scheme to that one! I like the blues & greens together.
I like the all of them but the first one seems most fitting for you.
thanks everyone! I still really like the brown for some reason.. but I love the peacock too.. lol.. I'm so indecisive.
Post a Comment