Monday, February 9, 2009

i may fall off the face of the earth

I mean blogger. Temporarily. Sometime within the next 3 months. Just thought I would warn you.

Things are really starting to pick up. Another business plan is in the works (except this time I have 10 other people helping me with it). So that will be a lot of work. I'm also going to have to start going to weekly meetings for another team I am in for my 401 class. I just hope those meetings don't get in the way of Zumba and/or Power Ball becuase I think I have been feeling much better/more energized since I started working out (even if it is just an hour or two a week). With the exception of today. Today has not been a great day. I'm starting to get stressed about finding a job and going to the career fair on Wednesday, and I'm also starting to worry about this huge project.

This morning, I was pretty much hating the world and wanted to cry and curl up in a ball and sleep all day. I felt like that until my wonderful roomies and I went to lunch and made me realize that I didn't have to be a sad/grumpy person today.

Anyway.. I'm feeling a little better. I'm ready to stay on top of all of my assignments and get these last three months of school over with. So I'm sorry if I don't blog very often, or about anything important. I was also thinking of not blogging so you all don't have to listen to me stress and worry about things all semester long. From this point on it will only be good news, I promise.

1 comment:

MauritaMason said...

Glad you're feeling better! It's amazing how stress and a little negative thinking can make us feel bad. So, good thoughts only from now on! (I'll try, too.)