Thursday, February 26, 2009

goodness.

I went from being completely excited about this certain news, then I was depressed, and now I'm just okay with it. (Aunt Flo?)

There's really not a lot I can do right now since it just happened a few days ago. I don't want to mess anything up. I'm taking advice from both my sister and my friend. That advice is that there really isn't much I can do right now and if it's meant to be, it will happen.

I believe this, but on the other hand I wonder if I've wasted my time worrying about something that is never going to happen. On the other hand if I it does happen and I waited this long, I will be glad. Who knows right. You never know. I just wish there was an answer to something. I hate not having answers, and it seems like right now there are a lot of questions in my life that have no answer. Like: what I'm doing after I graduate, how I'm supposed to figure out how to get everything done over the next ten weeks because there is so much left to do! And it doesn't help that one class is taking over my life, so it's hard to concentrate on anything else.

Everything is just stressful these days and I guess I didn't need this to happen right now to make myself think about all of that on top of everything else I have to do. Hopefully this weekend will be productive, but I have a few fun plans, so hopefully I will have time to de-stress a little.

On a good note, my 11:00 class is cancelled for tomorrow so I will be done at 10am. Yay :)

That's all for now.

4 comments:

MauritaMason said...

Aunt Flo is such a Debbie Downer. But Aunt Maurita is here to lift you up!

Never stop dreaming! I like to think that having dreams is exactly the same thing as goal setting, only it's a lot more fun. And I think dreaming hard about what you want helps create the life you want...or at least something very close to it. You know...like a pretty decent life without pets because your husband hates animals.

So do you see what I mean? Because I don't!!! But keep dreaming anyway. And enjoy life, because it's so, so short.

MauritaMason said...

Oh, and how are you getting that really pretty Rachel to show up at the bottom of your posts? Because I think Maurita would look cool all swirly like that.

countrygirl005 said...

I do think I see what you mean! Thank you, that makes me feel better!! :)

And the signature thing is really easy! www.mylivesignature.com I created one but you can also draw one, but I figured I wouldn't be good at using my mouse for that.

After you create it there will be an html code that you just copy and past at the end of your post. Hope that helps!

MauritaMason said...

Cool, thanks! Glad you're feeling better.