Sunday, February 22, 2009

do you believe in it?

fate.

Defined as: something that befalls a person; that which is inevitably predetermined.

I just finished watching Serendipty. Which is almost the same thing as fate right? Anyway.. I've just been thinking about everything going on in my life and I always say that "everything happens for a reason".

Sometimes it's hard to believe. Other times you think things are clues into what is going to happen in your life. I know that I have control over what happens in my life, but it would be nice to believe that something was meant to happen, no matter what it is, and what has happened in the past. That's what I would like to have happen. Especially when it comes to finding love. I mean I haven't had the best luck, or any luck for that matter when it comes to this. Maybe I should just believe that it will all come together in the end. Is that crazy? or is it something that I should believe in.

So I'm asking you..

Do you believe in fate?

2 comments:

elb said...

Naturally, I had to ask Yahoo!Answers and here is quote I stole out of one of the answers I was given: "...NOTHING in life is written in stone, nothing is pre-ordained, nothing is inevitable. FATE is the result of the logical outcomes of our decisions, made moment by moment."
Hope that helps

countrygirl005 said...

yeah but you didn't tell me if you believe in it ;)

Thanks sister.