Sunday, January 11, 2009

sunset obsession

there are no words.










Actually there are. I just didn't want to ruin the pictures with an explanation of something that has no explanation, I am just excited about finally being able to share some pictures I've taken over break with my new camera! It's a Kodak EasyShare: 12x zoom and is 7.1 megapixels. It seems to take pretty good pictures and I think I got a pretty good deal on it. I was just looking at the reviews on Amazon and it says that it's a $300 camera. I got it for $110!

As I was going through my pictures I noticed my obsession. I have a million pictures of the pond with the sunset, or the sunset in general on my camera. I just can't help it. I think it is so beautiful. These are my favorites of the sunset.

The last one isn't really one of my favorites but I thought it was kind of cool because you can see the moon and one of the planets. I can't remember which one. It reminded me of Grandpa :)
Enjoy :)

I have MANY more pictures to share. Keep checking back to see them :) I'm also thinking about starting a Flickr account so that you can see all of them if you wish. Let me know your opinion on that.










1 comment:

Marchelle said...

those are SOOO pretty!!!!! i love that last one too! venus, maybe?