Wednesday, January 28, 2009

well, hello snow.

I woke up this morning hoping that all classes would be cancelled. I didn't find that to be the case, but all classes until noon were cancelled, meaning I got to skip out on 2 of my classes. This meant that I could go back to bed, which I was super happy about.. only I couldn't go back to sleep (mostly because of the pure excitment of cancelled classes) Then I took a shower, ate some lunch and went to help my roomie-cousin Chelsie try to get her car out for work. When we got out there we knew she wasn't going anywhere. I mean NOWHERE. There were 2 paths in the whole parking lot and no tracks from anyone trying to get out. We did see one person almost get stuck trying to get out, but he was close to the plowed section so he at least had a chance. I had no chance, and neither did she. Not that I was going anywhere anyway.

Since I had class at 2, I couldn't partake in the fun snow day activity of taking pictures and roaming around campus freezing, so I am going to steal some of Chelsie's pics. (Oh, and I FORGOT my camera at home and I am really upset about it :( )

So here is the parking lot (I guess when she took the picture a few people were able to get out, although I wouldn't have wanted to try!)


And here are a few random shots that I thought were pretty cool.



I hope you all got to stay inside today and/or had a safe trip wherever you were going.. if you could get out lol..

2 comments:

Marchelle said...

it is very pretty....looking at it on the computer screen from my warm house! ;)

i think i heard we got 10" total? yuck!

MauritaMason said...

Very pretty. But it would be much prettier if it could be, say, 68 degrees so I could actually enjoy it.

Your new layout is gorgeous!