But anyway.. that part of the store isn't why you will think I'm crazy. There was this dress on the end of a rack that I saw that was in my size (which is wierd because there usually aren't very many dresses in my size) and I thought it was SO beautiful. I really wanted to try it on but I decided not to because you know.. I don't even have a boyfriend and that might be a little wierd. But now I'm completely obsessed with it. I even looked it up online and since I didn't know the name of the dress, only the designer I had to sort through tons of pictures to find it. This is where you might think I'm crazy. Hello? She doesn't have a boyfriend, let alone a fiance, why is she picking out wedding dressess? I really don't know the answer to that myself, but it gets so exciting and ever girl dreams of her wedding right? Well I've never really been one of those until now. I'm sure since I like it so much it won't look good on me lol.. but here it is. I think it's beautiful and I love it. The funny thing is.. on the website it has bride testimonials. One of the brides that chose this dress said that she saw it 2 years before she was married and that it had always been in the back of her mind. Is that some sort of coincidence? If I get married 2 years from now, remember this ok.... Anyway..that's all I'm going to say..

It's a Maggie Sottero.. here's the website in case you want to zoom in or something ;)
oh and since I've never shown any pics of me as a bridesmaid in my friend Mindy's wedding I will do that now :) She is also wearing a Maggie Sottero and it was SO pretty! (Sorry the pic is blurry.. )


1 comment:
I think the dress is beautiful, and will look beautiful on you. It's never crazy or wrong to dream. :)
Post a Comment