1. I love Vanilla Bean Noel lotion from Bath & Body Works.
2. I also love B&BW Wallflowers: Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin (ok. I love anything B&BW!)
3. I probably couldn't live without chapstick.
4. I love cheese.
5. I love to cook for people. (mostly because I love their reactions whether they are good or bad ;) )
6. I have to check my e-mail right when I get up, along with Facebook, Blogger, and sometimes Myspace.
7. I love looking up recipes online.
8. I can crochet, but I'm not good at it.
9. Same with sewing.
10. I love my new camera and can't wait to take more pictures.
11. I have a bad temper.
12. I can't wait until we have baby lambs (soon!!)
13. I love my little brother, he's the cutest little boy ever.
14. I'm really close with my grandparents.
15. I wouldn't mind driving 30 min to an hour to work just to live in the country.
16. I can't wait to move out and have my own house.
17. I want a Shitzu. (My friend has one and he is SO sweet!) Here is a pic of him.

18. I am probably going to go crazy before this semester is over, right now it's not so bad.
19. I don't know what I want to do after college, and I dread searching for a job. (It's not that I don't want one it's that I'm just nervous.)
20. I wish I had more time (and money) to make crafts
21. I went to workout this morning and it wasn't that bad. I'm going again tomorrow!
22. Even though I hate living on a farm sometimes, it's probably the best thing that's ever happened to me.
23. I get homesick easily.
24. I fear being alone (and living alone)
25. I have the best friends ever. (I just wish I had more time to spend with them and our schedule's weren't crazy!)

3 comments:
At first I read #3 as "couldn't live without chopsticks."
It was great finding out more about you!
lol.. I learned how to use chopsticks when my 7th grade class went to China Town in Chicago, but I don't remember a thing lol...
I neglected to put my Chapstick addiction on my list...dangit...
Post a Comment