Monday, December 1, 2008

seriously?

I know I have better things to do than blog but I couldn't help myself on this one. I was at work last night, surfing the web as usual, when I ran across this headline: Sought: Wal-Mart shoppers who trampled NY worker



Is it really worth someone dying to get a good deal on Black Friday? I do NOT think so. It even says in the article that people were very upset that they had to leave because someone died. SERIOUSLY people, you are forgetting the true meaning of Christmas! I was so shocked by this and upset. I just don't know why people are the way they are anymore..



Anyway.. check out the article if you want.



I also wanted to share at least one of the pictures from Thanksgiving at my grandmas, we took many and some of them were way too embarassing, but here is one of the good ones :) It's good of me anyway lol.. not sure what my cousin is doing but.. yeah.



4 comments:

elb said...

I hate the helmet look that my hair gets when it is windy out...its awful...
and Black Friday has to be the worst day ever...its stupid

Marchelle said...

you girls look so cute!

i HAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE black friday! i am SO not a shopper, and black friday is every reason x 1,000,000 why!!!

countrygirl005 said...

I went for the past three years or so, and I can't stand the crowd, and after I read this I will probably never go again, and I'm glad I didn't go this year. I would rather shop when there aren't a million people everywhere.

MauritaMason said...

That is such a great photo!

I'm with you on Black Friday. Crazy people.