Wednesday, December 10, 2008

roomies

We (meaning my roomies, my sister and 7 other girls) went to Olive Garden last night. It was really fun. I thought I would post a pic of me and my lovely, awesome roomies! They are so much fun!

From left to right: Tonchka (Toni) , Chelsie, Me, Sarah



I also didn't know if I mentioned that one of my roomies is my (2nd?) cousin. On my mom's side. Her grandpa is my grandma's brother. So here is a pic of the cousins. I'm so glad I got to meet and spend time with her this year!

my roomies love me so much that they wanted me to stay in my room forever! ;) Don't worry I will get them back!

3 comments:

elb said...

LOL...uh, lovely pic of your sister...NOT

Marchelle said...

so is she jim and wanda's grandaughter?! b/c i think she resembles aunt wanda!

how cool that you got to room together! did you know this when you first met? if not, how did you figure it out?!

MauritaMason said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe how much Chelsea reminds me of Cathy.

And elb always looks lovely. Just like you.