Well... I can't believe the end of the semester is finally here. I have one class tomorrow (a presentation), and a group meeting on Thursday in place of class. My other two were cancelled. After that, it's the weekend and I'm going Christmas shopping! :)
THEN! Wonderful finals begin. Monday I have two, one in the morning in Human Resource Management, but it will be a piece of cake (upside down) then one for my night class. This one might be a little more difficult 50 multiple choice. I am HORRIBLE at multiple choice. Tuesday I have one in Insurance, which is cumulative, but I've done well on past exams so I should be okay.. besides he's probably just going to take questions from the other three exams. No finals Wednesday, then a presentation Thursday morning. This will be one of the easier finals weeks that I've had since I've been here.
I don't know if I'm more sad, scared, or excited about only having one semester left. I think I will just combine those emotions.
Next week will also be my last week of work. I am actually kind of sad about leaving. I like the people there, but I know that I will be less stressed and I want to have fun during my last semester. I've also decided that I'm going to use my "free" time to work out and better myself. I think I just need to use the time to reflect on everything and make sure I am making the right decisions. After all, I have the rest of my life to work, I might as well have a little fun my last semester of college right?
I feel like I have learned so much over the past three (and almost a half) years. It's crazy. I have learned some through my classes, but most of all, I've learned how to be more independent and realize what I need to do with my life. If I just went out on my own right after high school, I don't think I would have been as "prepared". I am glad that I've had the experience and the chance to go to college, because I know a lot of people aren't able to. I'm also VERY thankful that I will make it out of here without student loans. It's unbelievable really, I don't know how we did it, but we did, and it's a great feeling. I have so much to be thankful for. I'm sorry I complain about my life because really, I am a lucky girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I definitely think you should ENJOY your last semester. You've earned it!
Post a Comment