Speaking of things that annoy me, after I wrote this blog the MSN Article 12 Nuisance neighbors popped up, and then it talked about this guy who had a neighbor who mowed his grass all day, drunk, and then it showed a video on YouTube on this website called rottenneighbor.com.
Here's the video, and I'm going to check out this Rotten Neighbor site right now lol.. Doesn't the guy taping it have the same laugh as the curly haired guy on Knocked Up, I love him btw lol...
AND.. my sister found this video and it's pretty funny if you have nothing better to do!
Here's what I wrote earlier:
I guess I am just in one of those moods where everything annoys me today.. and everything that I'm annoyed about seems to be college related, hmm.. maybe I'm just over it..
1. people who will not shut up during class. I was in Insurance this morning and they talked non stop for half the class, whispering. This really gets to me, because even though I can't hear what they're saying, I can hear the whispering sound and it just irritates me. Seriously, it is so rude to sit there and talk throughout the whole class. The professor had to be able to hear it but he didn't say anything.
2. my management professor who thinks he knows everything and likes to talk about random stuff while we are taking an impossible exam. There are many things about this professor that I don't like, but when your students are taking an exam (especially one that has "none of the above" for almost every question) you should be a little more respectful and let them think. But oh, he can't do that because he's SO much better than all of us. Ugh. This guy is really getting on my nerves lately.
3. people who expect you to tell them what happened for the last three classes that they have missed. HELLO! just go to class. I'm not helping you, sorry.
4. group projects. period. I know this is a part of life, but I hate being in charge of everyone because no one else will do anything. This also usually means that I am stuck having to complete everything.... ugh.
EDIT:
5. I forgot to mention the one that annoys me most. My roommate playing extremely loud irritating music over and over and over. She listens to the same songs on repeat everyday! Usually she turns it off at a decent hour, but she didn't last night. Maybe that's why I'm so grumpy and annoyed by everything else. SERIOUSLY I am so sick of hearing wierd techno, oldschool songs. It's officially time for me to listen to some Taylor Swift. Too bad I don't have good speakers...
Oh my, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to go on such a rant here.. anyway.. these are things that annoy me. Feel free to leave things that annoy you, unless of course reading my blog about things that annoy me, annoys you ;)
Also, don't forget to check out my last two posts, since I've posted a few things in the last few days you might have missed them.
Guess the Artist Answers
A Real Woman
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
OMG. There is this girl in my art class who always comes in late (or doesn't come at all) and she always asks me questions while the teacher is talking...ugh. And then she takes up like ten minutes telling the teacher that she should get credit for going to the exhibits we were supposed to go to even though she didn't get this paper stamped (worth 16 pts) or write the papers about the exhibit like she was supposed to...wth? Sorry I ranted about this but it annoys me when people think exceptions should be made for them when they don't follow directions...ugh!
that's why I wrote this, we need to get our frustrations out! lol.. I hate it when people are like that! grrr.
rant ;)
Post a Comment