Scary huh? Yeah.. my professor has one of these. I'm not kidding, it is seriously the worst unibrow I've ever seen. I've been fighting off a unibrow my entire life.. but I take care of it..
Someone please get me some tweezers, I can't concentrate!
NOTE: obviously this isn't my professor.. I googled unibrow and this is what I found.. the problem is, his eyebrows would look really nice if he would just tweeze in the middle..

2 comments:
HHAAA!!! eewww!! i couldn't concentrate! and you would think someone who is around college kids (sorry, didn't mean to refer to you as a kid!) would know that everyone is looking at it and laughing!!
about the counter, you can use either statcounter.com or sitemeter.com
i use statcounter. you sign up, set it up, and then it gives you the html code to insert into your blog.
Yeah you would think.. he's foreign.. supposedly from Egypt or something..
ok awesome, thanks! (on the counter info)
Post a Comment