Friday, August 22, 2008

. jessica simpson .

I went to the Jessica Simpson concert at the State Fairgrounds weeks ago, and I wanted to write a blog about it, and never got the chance, so here it is!

I have always like Jessica Simpson, even when she was a pop singer, and I loved Newlyweds (when I actually got to watch it!) so I figured I would really love her concert, and I did!!

Even though she's a ditz, I really enjoyed hearing all of the stories behind her new songs. She did forget the words a few times, and even though this is her job, and she IS a professional, I don't think I could ever remember the words to 12 or 13 songs, maybe more.. not sure how many she sang. But anyway, she is really funny and you can just tell that she is a funny, nice, genuine person (at least that's what she wants you to think?) Anyway... I am super excited about her new CD that's coming out in September! A lot of them are sad songs, about the breakup with Nick, etc. but a few of them are about Tony Romo haha.. that's what she said.. I don't lie :)

Anyway.. I know a lot of people don't like her, but I do and that's all that matters right ;) Here are some pictures from the concert.

Oh this is a view from our seats, they weren't too bad! Especially since we got them for $13.50 a piece (more than that after the convenience charge, tax, etc.) It wasn't sold out and I got them pretty late so they must have been trying to fill it up. It was only her 2nd concert in 2 or 3 years.











By the way "is this chicken what I have, or is this fish?" (she looks kind of ditzy in this one, I had to do it ;) )

1 comment:

Marchelle said...

um, i like jessica simpson and i don't care who knows it!! haha
glad you had fun!!