Wednesday, August 27, 2008

aries

I'm not usually one to believe horoscopes, but the last day or two mine has been pretty relevant.. I added a horoscope application on facebook because I just like to read them to see if there is any way they could be true ;) Take yesterday for example, it said something like this: "It's hard to get back into the swing of things, you can't seem to shake that tired feeling."

That seemed completely true to me at the time because I hadn't got very much sleep and school just started and I'm having trouble getting used to the "college life" so that was kind of funny that it said that..

Then today, this is what it says: "Don't give up hope yet. Something you thought wasn't going to work out still has a chance. ."

Let me just say that I hope this is true.. I mean I'm not going to go into details, but if it's talking about what I think it's talking about.. it would be a good thing :)

So I guess my question to you is, what do you think about horoscopes?

I was also looking around on Facebook (because it so MUCH more fun than homework) and I saw the compare people thing. Here are my ratings. I think most of them describe me pretty well.

#7 most helpful

#16 best public speaker
(This one seriously makes me laugh.. I get SO nervous when I have to talk in front of people!)

#21 best listener

#22 kindest

#24 best mother (potential)

#25 most loyal

#25 best scientist
(as does this one.. I am HORRIBLE at science..)

#26 prettiest
(okay so i know that ;) )

#29 hardest worker

#38 most reliable

No comments: