Yeah I don't know what to say about this one. Whoever cut my bangs (probably grandma) needs some help.. but I could have been squirming.. lol

Again with the bangs.. hmm.. I'm sure the glasses help too haha..

Ok, I know I'm skipping a good 7 or 8 years and I'm sure all of the "good" pictures fit into this category. I swear I will look for them when I go home, they are too funny! But this is me at my junior prom.

Then of course, the college years (which I'm in now.. my hair stayed the same for a long time. I had the bangs and layers, but it varied in length depending on how often I got it cut. Most of the time it was about shoulder length, and I've been letting it grow out.. so.. anyway..


Here's a before and after for you :)
THEN
Here I am now.. I think I've made a few good changes :) Anyway.. I would like suggestions, do you think I should keep it the way it is, or should I look for something new and exciting! What do you think?
NOW

2 comments:
i like bangs and layered! very pretty!
thanks!
Post a Comment