I only have two weeks left of college. It's amazing to me how fast time flies by. No matter how worried I've been about everything, I'm starting to realize that everything will come together. Worrying about things isn't the best way to cope but I tend to have the Crevison gene when it comes to that.. Even though I don't know what I'll be doing after school (besides working for dad and mowing cemeteries) I'm sure somethign will come up and I will once again, be led in the right direction. I'm trying not to worry and have a good time during my last few weeks of college.
I had a pretty good weekend this weekend. Friday I went home and ate lunch at my grandma's, then my sister and I helped dad with a few things around home. Then Saturday my mom and I went shopping. I went early to get a massage. It was amazing! Completely worth $40. I have never felt so relaxed in my entire life. If I had the money I would probably go every other week!
I didn't find a dress to wear to my graduation yet, but hopefully I can go today after class and find something that will work. My mom bought me a 42 piece silverware set that was originally $80 for $20! I'm really excited about that! Then we went to get our hair cut because my friend gave us each a coupon for a free haircut. If you're interested and want to know where we went and would like to get your hair cut or colored, I have a 50% off coupon, so e-mail me or write to me on Facebook and I'll give you all of the details! It was a really really nice place, and I would definitely recommend it. I don't know if I will be able to go back very often since it's pretty far away from home, but if I was in the area I would go back.
On Sunday I got up to mow my cemeteries (which didn't help my back/shoulder problems at all- I'm really sore now :( ) but I didn't even get done with that because the mower broke down... I still didn't clean my room either. Oh well. I have to bring all of my stuff home from school in a few weeks anyway so it will be a mess either way..
I didn't realize the time! I have to be in a meeting soon, then I'm going shopping! I will post a pic of my new haircut when I have time and my sunburn goes away ;) I probably cut off 2 or 3 inches!
Monday, April 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You sound pretty happy! I know everything will work out fine for you after graduation. Things have a way of just falling into place.
thanks :) Aunt Maurita!
Post a Comment