Friday, April 17, 2009

help a sister out!

So I'm working on my Crim 100 (Yes I am a Senior taking a 100 level class) project and I am supposed to come up with rights for citizens and laws for the citizens for people on a new planet. It can be anything. It can even be silly I guess. Right now most of them are serious so I might stick to that, but if you could have any law passed that you wanted and any rights as a citizen, what would they be?

Sorry if this isn't a clear thought. It has been an extremely long day and I'm pretty sure I am slowly losing my mind. I just got assigned a billion things to work on over the weekend so I apologize if I am not thinking clearly.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend because I'm pretty sure I won't have time to blog for a few days, or a few weeks. Hey, who knows.. when I write my next blog I could be a college graduate!

P.S. Sorry I had to delete my last post.. I was supposed to keep the situation on the D.L. which I didn't find out about until this morning, so hopefully no one saw it that shouldn't have.. oops on my part! I guess that's what happens when you start venting.

No comments: