This is my 70th post. SEVENTY? What on earth did I talk about?
Anyway. I am in love with the new version of I Told You So, by Carrie Underwood. I just think it's so pretty. It gets stuck in my head for days, but that's ok right?
I really can't decide though. I love them all.
Which version do you like ?
The Carrie Underwood Version
The Original: Randy Travis (I don't like this video- but it's the version I wanted)
The Duet
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I really can't listen to them at work (too many people around), so I'll probably wait til I get home to vote!
no problem, as long as you don't mind listening to the same song three times lol :)
hmm...i like both versions (of the invidual singers) and can't decide so I'm going with the duet...lol
I'm going to be brutally honest, as usual! I've been shying away from singers like Carrie Underwood and Taylor Swift for a long time because their voices irritated me for some reason, but I'm pleased to see that Carrie's voice has matured - or something - and I actually don't mind it! She really does the song beautifully. But I've always loved male voices best, and I'm really old school, so I'm going with Randy.
I can't choose but I really like Randy's version too. I just wanted to see what other people thought :) I think they are all good versions.
I gotta go with Randy. It's a classic. Carrie does a good job, but I think it's hard to cover someone else's music.
AND.... I tagged you. =)
Post a Comment