Monday, October 13, 2008

i ♥ fall

it's just... amazing.

NOTE: I did some photoshopping.. (obviously) so don't think that the leaves are this vibrant, although some of the pictures i just "auto-fixed" on picnik (it's a free Facebook thing) Enjoy!


P.S. I so NEED a new camera. Mine is... well.. OLD. I was thinking about getting/asking for one for Christmas, preferrably under $150. I know that doesn't leave me many options but if you have any suggestions let me know!

6 comments:

elb said...

I LOVE the pics!

Marchelle said...

well!! it's obvious you got the photography gene girl!!! those are AMAZING!!!

picnik is offered on flickr too! i've used it before and it's great. you really did a great job composing these shots and editing them!

as far as what camera to get, i shoot nikon and aunt laura shoots canon, and they are equally as good. i hear the nikon coolpix and the canon powershots are both good "point & shoot" cameras.

countrygirl005 said...

Thanks! I wasn't aware that I really had the photography gene ;) I have always liked taking pictures but I don't think I'm near as good as you or Aunt Laura...

I actually looked at a Nikon Coolpix and I'm thinking about getting one like that. There is one from Best Buy that is $129 or something. I really want to go buy one right now, but I think I'm going to wait..

Thanks for the comment! :)

MauritaMason said...

Loved these! They all look so peaceful.

countrygirl005 said...

Thanks :)

Marchelle said...

i gave you an award on my blog!! come pick it up!