
Friday, October 17, 2008
capture award
My wonderful cousin Marchelle gave me this award for my fall photography. Thanks! I'm going to pass it on to my wonderful Aunt who also has some awesome photography skills (she took my senior pics and actually got some good ones of me lol.. I now know why I am not a model.. I was just too awkward lol). Anyway, Check out both of their pages... Hopefully I will get a chance to take some more pictures this weekend. We'll see what happens.... it's going to be a busy weekend! ;)

Labels:
awards,
photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Wow, thanks! I haven't gotten an award since Mrs. McGaughey reluctantly gave me the Home Ec award when I was a senior!
lol you are welcome, you deserve it :)
Also, I'm too stupid to figure out how to put that award on my blog.
lol.. here's how I did it..
I saved the picture to my computer, then I went to Layout and clicked on "add gadget" and then I clicked on "picture" it should be on the featured ones. Then you can put a title and include the picture.. hope this helps.
Well, it wasn't letting me save the picture! Must be something wrong with my computer...again.
Post a Comment