Thursday, May 7, 2009

here it is

the day I have been waiting for (well one of the days- Graduation is Saturday- that's the day I've been waiting for!)

I'm getting ready to take my very last college final EVER at 3:00. I am going to leave a little early because I have to go turn in a paper and pick up my cords for graduation. They aren't for my GPA though.. :( they are for completing and living through our 401 class! Yay!

I haven't really been excited about graduating, truth be told, I don't think everything has sunk in yet. I will never again have to sit through a boring college class, take another final, or live in a tiny tiny room.

So everyone say it with me- Hallelujah!

I will try to continue blogging but our internet is extremely slow at home, so we'll see how that goes. I know I can blog, I just can't really post pictures..

Oh and I will miss my lovely roommates and awesome friends TERRIBLY!

No comments: