Sunday, March 1, 2009

Shapely Secrets

I was watching an infomercial last night about Shapely Secrets with Greer Childers and I decided to look it up on the internet this morning to see what people thought of it.. Just curious you know..

Then I decided to go to YouTube (because it has everything!) to see if there was a video or something about it. I didn't find what I was looking for, but I found something even better!

This is hiliarious. I just don't see anyone actually doing this. I don't think I would want to buy anything that this lady does. It's just hard to take it seriously lol. Take a look.

5 comments:

elb said...

OMG...I must add this to my daily fitness routine!

Anonymous said...

Wow. I better start this. I don't want to get sag on my face.

Seriously, "it eliminates the need for plastic surgery?" Since when is plastic surgery classified as a need?

countrygirl005 said...

elb- I know!! We should do this everyday!

tluke- plastic surgery could have been a need in the 80s? lol.. I wouldn't want to see you with sag on your face either ;) get on it!

MauritaMason said...

I don't know....it seems like it would make your skin stretch out and just hang there.

What does she look like now, and then I'll decide.

countrygirl005 said...

Aunt Maurita- She looked good on the infomercial but she could have had the plastic surgery she warned about lol.. and I would post a pic but I don't trust them. Photoshop can do too much!