Monday, September 1, 2008

the long weekend

I finally got my camera cord and finally added pics of my dorm room to Itsy Bitsy, Teeny Weeny, and here's what I did over the weekend.

On Friday, I.....

- went to work

- drove home

- tedded a hayfield

- hugged my little brother

- ate pizza

- watched tv

- went to bed

On Saturday, I.....

- went out to breakfast

- delivered hay

- ate lunch

- moved equipment

- saw Working Mom walk across my grandma's yard ;)

- bailed hay

- ate dinner

- watched football (because it's the first weekend of college football, as everyone should know... the most important thing to dad anyway!)

On Sunday I....

- got up and mowed the yard

- watched No Reservations

- mowed one of the cemeteries

- tried to mow the other one.. but they were having a campout (I know it sounds wierd, but its by someone's property so I didn't want to interrupt them)

- ate dinner/watched tv

- went to bed early... I know.. I'm super boring

Today I....

- delivered hay again (yes, on labor day)

- visited with my grandparents

- moved equipment

- visited my grandma

- ate yummy pork chops for dinner

- got ready to go back to school

- went to walmart

... and now I'm here.. wow, what an exciting weekend, haha.. I was hoping for a different one, but it was enjoyable, even though I had to work quite a bit.. anyway.. I hope everyone had an enjoyable, relaxing weekend!! Now go check out my pictures on my old blog!

3 comments:

Marchelle said...

i saw you too!! haha

elb said...

uh, when did you watch no reservations? What the heck? Why do I have to read your blog to know what was going on when i was gone for an afternoon?

countrygirl005 said...

I watched No Reservations while you were on your date, duh.