Monday, September 29, 2008

how embarrassing....

Have you ever walked out of Burger King with toilet paper stuck to the bottom of BOTH feet? I have...

You know when people ask in survey's what the most embarrassing thing is that has happened to you, well I could never think of anything, but now I have an answer...

Yeah.. It was horrible.. horribly funny... but still horrible. I was going out to the truck (dad was already out there) and he started laughing and then he pointed down, and I was like, what? And that's when I saw IT. I ripped it off of there and ran to the truck.. then busted up laughing.. yeah at least I had a good sense of humor about it..

What embarrassing things have happened to you? Let me know so I don't feel like such a loser.. thanks :)

* Oh and on a completely different subject, Marchelle. Sweet Italian Cream coffee creamer is AMAZING. I bought some because you said it was good and OMG is all I have to say... ;)

3 comments:

Marchelle said...

HAA!!! OMG, I would be so mortified! Thankfully the TP stuck to the shoe thing has never happened to me! When my mom worked downtown a long time ago, she came out of the bathroom, walked down the hall, and got on the elevator before realizing the back of her skirt was tucked in to the top of her pantyhose!

love me some italian sweet creme! we buy FOUR bottles a week!! but we both drink coffee and we sure dont want to run out!

elb said...

I'm really sad I missed it...:(
BTW...change your white, creamy colored color to something I can read please! thanks...
most embarrassing thing that ever happened to me? hmm...I'd have to say the time in Girl Scouts when we went to the skating rink. I went out and was skating to "YMCA" and Pam Gardner came out and told me that only the adults were supposed to be skating...I know it doesn't sound that bad but I was really embarrassed...To this day, I still get upset when I hear that song :(

MauritaMason said...

haha, I can sympathize! It happened to me on a date once. Luckily, the guy was really nice about it, but I'm not sure I ever went out with him again!